Tuesday, December 05, 2006

One More Bite...

I've been a rabid Kids In The Hall fan for approximately half of the years I've lived, and finally my (one-half)life's dream of being able to watch any given episode at any given time on a whim is finally mine thanks to the advent of TV Shows on DVD. One other bonus is that I get to see certain episodes/sketches that were edited for the Comedy Central airings; where I caught most of the episodes.

This one? Practically had me crying peeing my pants simultaneously. It's a long one (probably the reason it was edited) so if you've got 5 minutes to spare, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I've never watched "Kids In The Hall" so I can't really comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch starts off a little slow... But stick with it. The payoff is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:43 PM

    Dear God I love that show. I used to be late for work all the time because I'd be watching it on Comedy Central and couldn't tear myself away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:32 PM

    do some pushups, eat some chocolate... where the hell am i?

    greatest show ever.

    ReplyDelete