Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'll See Your Brooding and Raise You Angst.

OK, I know it's really assy to disappear for a week just to come back and immediately promote a review on Pajiba, but thems the breaks. Here it, is -- Supernatural Season Two.

Also, I will be doing the daily Pajiba Love column for the next few months, so tune in for that!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:13 PM

    Congrats on your newest gig over at Pajiba. You go girl! *snaps fingers in a half circle motion*

    The new 'header' (if that's what it's called) is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:39 PM

    I am one of your readers who likes Supernatural. Represent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Hey! That is a really well-written review you've got over there at Pajiba. I've never watched Supernatural, but I still liked your article.
    I'm not trying to ass-kiss here. I was just impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I don't quite understand why more people don't watch Supernatural. Hot guys killing things, pretty car, mostly non-emo whiny Fallout Boy-esque music. What's not to love? Excellent review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:53 AM

    Loved you since anita shower (so basically like yesterday) But seriously your review of supernatural has peaked my curiosity...I may have to catch it on re-runs. I mean how can I deny a racist trucks and wearwolf sex any longer? Plus I am interested in viewing the parenting skills of ass dad. So perhaps supernatural may just gain a new fan :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you guys all liked it. It's nice to finally have an audience for this stuff.

    Hear that CW? I'll take my check anytime now. ;)

    ReplyDelete