Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I dub this National Sex Offenders Month!

Have you recently confessed to any decade old murders or searched for anything horrifyingly sexually deviant on AOL? They say every dog has his day! Well continuing in the fine tradition of August 2006, Bam Margera's creepy Uncle Vito, made famous from various jackassery type shows, was arrested this week for allegedly sexually assaulting a child. What a shocker! I would have pegged this guy for Citizen of the Year. See what I mean about convicting based on creepiness factor? If you look that creepy, you should just be thrown in prison and be done with it, because you've either done something or plan to do something abhorrent. My system is infallible. How 'bout it, legal system?

Oh, Sex Offenders, don't look so glum! Fortunately for you, not everyone shares my views on imprisoning potential molesters. In fact, some reliable news outlets even go so far as to proclaim you irresistible!

No comments: