Friday, July 11, 2008

Research Fail

Yesterday I was responding to a commenter over on Webster's, and basically the long and short of it is that the commenter expressed for her wish for Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag to shoot one another with their newly acquired firearms. I started to respond, saying that if it didn't happen, I was going to seriously consider disowning the concept of "ironic foreshadowing." Then I paused for a moment, stopping to consider whether or not "ironic foreshadowing" was an actual concept in itself. So naturally, not wanting to look stupid in front of my readers, I did a perfunctory google search which yielded this result. Hmmm. I'm seriously reconsidering how much I stock I take in the google research I do in the course of my blogging.

Also, for as sophisticatedly funny as I (try to) come off on the internet, this is secretly the kind of thing that makes me laugh. Oops, secret fail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! HA HA HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ahhajds ha ha hasdjh fhaha ha!!! HEE!!

Whooo! I am guh-lad I don't eat that shit anymore. 'Cause it's true.

Love it, LS. :) That made my day. hee hee!

Jeremy Feist said...

There is absolutely no shame in laughing at others peoples fuck ups. I'll be the first to admit that the Mascot fail vid made me chuckle.

(P.S. Woo! Thanks for the comment! I'm glad someone's finally reading my piece o' shit blog!)

Lora said...

ha!

I love your blog, you were on my Google Recommended Reads list. I've subscribed and can't wait for more.

litelysalted said...

I'm recommended by Google?

Huh. That's pretty amazing. I guess that means I should try to post more often.