Thursday, April 26, 2007

Take these words and eat 'em!

I know that in the past I may have... okay definitely have mentioned that my alliance runs towards Macintosh products as opposed to PCs. Well guess what? My beautiful 20-inch work imac is broken! Suck on that, Justin Long's dreadfully annoying 'Mac Guy' character!

Well okay, it's not broken as in broken that I'm not actually typing on it right this very moment. But there is something fishy going on with the power source and it's been increasingly giving me shit turning on in the morning... So, next week— off it goes.

Good news? It looks like I'll be working from home for a little while.

Bad news? This happens mere weeks before our massive home renovation project is completed which will furnish me with a home office.

Good news? I get to watch MAURY while I work!!!! Hooray for Maury!

6 comments:

TK said...

"I get to watch MAURY while I work!"

We obviously have different definitions of "good news".

litelysalted said...

Ahhhh tk, I take it you're more of a fan of The View?

Anonymous said...

the imac is funky to turn on. sometimes if i walk away from it for a sec, it will sleep. but it will have like a sleep paralysis kind of sleep, and refuse to turn back on. i called the apple people and they said it's a glich with all the new macs, you just have to make sure that you always sleep it correctly and shut it down correctly, and don't shut it immediately after sleeping it or shutting it down, or else it goes into that weird paralysis.

Anonymous said...

Computers are the modern Satan.

TK said...

Yup. You got me.

Unknown said...

We have the results, and the father of the baby is.....