Thursday, October 25, 2007

Email Transcript of the Day

Me: GODDAMMIT. Someone take the internet away from Dad.

Sis: Haha I actually got the Halloween pets email from Thedy before and sent it out to a couple people. The fwds today could have been worse, for sure...

Me: I know. I got the Halloween Pets one, and I was like okay, I can see this. But the second one, now he's just being ridiculous.

Sis: I consider myself lucky every time I open one that doesn't say something like, "If you send this to 10 people, you'll get your wish!!"

Me: Good point. I guess when it comes down to it, neither of these made me totally question if I was the product of an extraterrestrial genetics experiment.

Sis: Yeah...c'mon...who doesn't love puppies?? Evil people, that's who.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And puppies with buckets on their heads with maniacally laughing babies at their side, no less...

Beckylooo said...

You know what I'd LURVE? If you and Dan started a blog called: Conversations with My Sister. Hilarity would most definitely ensue.

litelysalted said...

I know, I totally stole this idea from Dan. It's not my fault we both have funny sisters.

Maniacally laughing baby. I love it.

Anonymous said...

The only thing better than one puppy is TWO puppies.

Yes, that is my actual comment, I love dogs. You know what, I don't need to explain myself to you people.

SCREW YOU!

Jayne said...

that is too funny. I'm utterly perplexed every time I open up a picture forward... I wonder, why exactly did they think of me when they saw this...?