Sunday, March 30, 2008

My 10 Favorite Things About the Rocky's Pizza Menu:

(Click to enlarge)

1. Where the celebrities go for their pizza? False!

2. Okay, so maybe some "celebrities" have been there, on occasion, for PR or photo ops or whathaveit. But I've never even heard of Reno Mahe. He must be like one of those football players who only plays when someone important gets hurt.

3. Yeah! Make me a pizza, bitch!

4. Italian stereotypes = awesome.

5. I can't put my finger on why a movie about a sweaty, beat-to-shit boxer inspired Italian cuisine. But clearly someone thought it was a good idea.

6. They're not even "Oley Famous." One step at a time, Rocky's Pizza.

7. This is a picture of Philadelphia. Because they're practically located in Philly -- you know, give or take 50 miles.

8. Okay, this is a pretty sweet deal. I'll give them that.

9. (On back of menu) The "Yo Adrian" pizza contains ground beef, bacon, cheddar, hot sauce, jalepenos, ranch and mozzarella. This sounds disgusting. I don't think Judge Dredd would eat this pizza, much less somebody training for athletic competition.

10. Fuhgettaboudit!! Still awesome!

No comments: