Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Thoughts I had while browsing the "J. Jill" catalog.


I get so many shitty catalogs delivered to my house because of all the online shopping I do. (Okay, that's why I really love the internet..) I don't even know how I get on these mailing lists, and I sure as hell don't know how to get off them. So I usually end up looking at the catalogs, if nothing else, to make fun of them and feel superior about my own fabulous flair for style.


Here we go:

Oh, nice! J Crew's prices with none of the style.

What goes into the thought process that leads to someone wearing a skirt-cardigan-shell combo that are all the SAME (ugly) color?

These clothes and all so baggy and ill-fitting, you might as well just wear a burka.

Why are all the models stranded in that field?

That sweater is the most retarded looking thing I've ever seen in my life.

Ugly, next. Ugly, next. Ugly, next.

Are those pants supposed to make you look fat?

That misuse of cashmere should be a criminal offense.

Okay, this ONE skirt isn't so bad. Maybe.

Ruffles on a denim jacket?!

Coming soon: Thoughts I had while browsing... The Sundance Catalog Edition

No comments: