Thursday, October 26, 2006

Jared Padalecki: Friend to the Animals


Just when I thought Sam Winchester... I mean Jared Padalecki... couldn't possibly get any dreamier, he goes and does this. Le sigh... Ladies. If you're still not watching Supernatural, I don't know what more I could possibly do or say to convince you otherwise. While I can't always get behind Peta because I think sometimes their ridiculous stunts (coughPamAndersoncough) undermine their good intentions, this is definitely a step in the right direction.

Source article.

6 comments:

couscouscaboose said...

Dude, I just can't like him since I used to see him on Gilmore Girls all the time ... he was such a whiny baby on that show. Ugh.

litelysalted said...

If that's the case, then thank GOD I've never seen Gilmore! Although from what I've gathered from that show, a typical male role would appropriately be played as "castrated" so maybe "whiny baby" ain't so bad in contrast.

couscouscaboose said...

The show went downhill and I don't watch it anymore. He was the first boyfriend and he was just so ... awful. Don't watch reruns.

Anonymous said...

He is the best on Supernatural! And I second it - if you are not watching, why not??

Between him and Jensen Ackles, they are an eyefull!

Phx

Anonymous said...

I think I just realized what disturbs me about your obsession with this picture. He kind of looks like our cousin Greg. Eww.

litelysalted said...

STOP IT BETH HE DOES NOT!!!!!!!